The Salomon Festival returns this summer and will take place in a new location in England.
Organisers invite participants to escape urban life, connect with nature and enjoy a day of running and outdoor activities in Tring, The Chilterns, on August 7, 2021.
There activities include:
- Timed 5km, 10km and 20km runs
- Guided one and two-hour hikes
- A chance to test new Salomon products
- Trail running and outdoor skills workshops
- Talks on the outdoors, trail running techniques and where to run and hike
- Yoga classes.
All Access Tickets cost £30, which includes all the activities you wish to join in with, or £15 for Festival Village Access Tickets. Under 16s are free and parking is also free.
Covid restrictions may be added to the event in line with government guidelines – and participants will be updated.
See Salomon Festival for more further details.
All the latest inspiration, tips and guides to help you plan your next Advnture!
Thank you for signing up to Advnture. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.