Black Friday deals are still going on and Cyber Monday is here. When it comes to finding the best Black Friday hiking boot deals, we are one step ahead of you. If you're revitalizing your hiking kit, or building it from scratch, you know that the most important item is a really good pair of hiking boots. Good quality hiking boots can come with a high price tag – and they're worth it – but why spend more than you have to? You're planning on covering a lot of ground in them, so make sure your money goes further too by picking up the best pair at the lowest price.
Top Black Friday hiking boot deals
- REI is offering 60% off Scarpa ZG Trek GTX hiking boots
- Alpine Trek is offering up to 50% off walking boots from the North Face and more
- Merrell US has up to 20% off Men's Strongbound Peak and Men's Zion hiking boots
- Merrell UK is offering 25% off Men's Accentor Sport boots
- Mountain Warehouse is offering 33% off Adventurer Waterproof boots and 50% of Extreme Latitude Vibram boots
- Millet's UK Is offering up to 60% on hiking boots from Peter Storm, Berghaus and more
- Decathlon UK has up to 50% off on outdoor gear from GPS watches to tents
Best Black Friday hiking boot deals in the US
RockRooster Walland Men 8 inch Combat Boots for men
Price $89.99, Save 18%
These boots are specially designed for outdoor hiking, with waterproof protection, maximum dryness and comfort throughout the day. The durable rubber outsole allows you to challenge the wilderness.
Cabela's 360 Mid GORE-TEX Hiking Boots for Men
Price: $89.97, RRP: $129.99
A technology-packed mid-height hiker for outdoorsmen, Cabela's® 360 Mid GORE-TEX® Hiking Boots for Men give hikers superior breathability, comfort, and protection on the trail. Waterproof suede leather and mesh uppers provide durable and long-lasting support and protection. Side ventilation outlets in these performance uppers, just above the midsoles, allow moisture and warmth to escape from under your feet quickly and easily.
Vasque Men's M Breeze at Mid GTX Goretex Backpacking Boot
Price $102.59, Save $88
The GORE-TEX membrane blocks moisture from the outside, while allowing moisture inside to evaporate. GORE-TEX has over 9 billion pores per square inch that prevent water from getting to your feet while allowing sweat vapor to pass right through, keeping your feet dry and comfortable in all conditions..
Best Black Friday hiking boot deals in the UK
Trespass Mitzi, Women’s High Rise Hiking Boots
Price: £32.00, Save £68
Women’s MITZI is a durable, waterproof and breathable walking, hiking boot. MITZI is a solid walking boot with action leather /PU/mesh upper. MITZI has rubber outsole offers extra stability and grip. The Tres-tex technology in the textile lining will protect your feet and keep them dry. This boot has the added benefit of: arch stabilising and supportive steel shank, protective and durable all- round mudguard, ankle supportive cushioned collar and tongue. A great year round product that will perform in the worst of conditions in both summer and winter.
KEEN Men's Karraig Waterproof Hiking Boot
Price from £61, Save £86
Waterproof: the keen.dry waterproof, breathable membrane keeps your feet dry and comfortable all day long by allowing vapor out without letting water inall leather is treated with a pfc-free water repellant, so you still get the same protection without the harmful chemicals
Helly Hansen Men's The Forester Safety Boots
Price £55, Save 50%
The Forester is Helly Hansen's much praised, multi-purpose winter boot. Ease of use, comfort and protection has made this one of our best selling boots of all time. The Forester offers water repellant leathers, a comfortable EVA Midsole and great traction.
Craghoppers Kiwi Trek Boot
Price £95, Save 37%
Take tough terrain in your stride with Kiwi Trek. All the appeal of a traditional waterproof hiking boot but designed to fit and perform beautifully from the first step. The full grain leather upper features a deeply padded collar and tongue, incorporating NosiLife polyester mesh and a soft leather lining for comfort. The moulded EVA footbed, EVA midsole and Vibram outsole offer grip and stability.
LOWA - Women's Sassa GTX MID - Walking boots
Price £142.45, save 25%
In addition to this boot's good looks, the LOWA Women's Sassa GTX MID boasts exceptional functionality in every respect. This walking boot not only has a wonderful velour leather design but also an array of excellent features. One such feature is LOWA's very own Elika sole. This sole unit consists of a two-component PU midsole for optimal cushioning and a pronounced heel edge for optimal traction on downhills.
Where to find the best Black Friday hiking boot deals
When it comes to finding the best Black Friday hiking boot deals, let us save your searching shoe leather. We have put together a list of some of the most popular and well-respected retailers so you can find the best deals this Black Friday and buy your boots safe in the knowledge that you're getting what you paid for.
Amazon: The world's biggest retailer has a huge range of hiking boots with whole ranges discounted for Black Friday. Check out our guides to the best Amazon hiking deals and best Amazon camping deals.
If you want to buy your hiking boots from a specialist there are plenty out there. We've compiled a list of retailers who can be relied on for a good deal when Black Friday arrives.
- Kittery Trading Post: Great outdoor gear from the best brands. They ship to the US and Canada.
- Bob Wards: Offering everything outdoors from hiking to hunting to fishing, Bob Ward is a sporting goods retailer with a heritage.
- Cabelas: Big, popular outdoor retailer across the US and Canada with 169 stores. Venture into its Bargain Cave for the biggest discounts.
- Scheels: Specialises in hunting equipment but don't miss out on its range of hiking and camping gear for all your outdoor adventures.
- Academy: You're sure to find some good discounts on offer at Academy. Plus there's free shipping on orders over $25.
- EMS: Expect huge Black Friday deals from Eastern Mountain Sports across a range of products.
- REI: This member-owned co-operative has been trading since 1938 and always has some great deals on gear to help you get outdoors.
- Cabela's Backcountry: With an up-to 50% sale already on, Cabela will only add to their deals when Black Friday kicks off.
- Millets: Britain's leading outdoor retailer is a familiar sight on the high street but don't neglect its online presence for Black Friday deals.
- Blacks: The well-respected UK retailer started their sale early with up to 60% off certain items. You can expect more deals over Black Friday.
- GO Outdoors: The biggest outdoor equipment shop in the UK has a huge range of hiking and camping stock.
- Mountain Warehouse: Taking in more skiing equipment than many competitors, Mountain Warehouse will also be worth checking for camping and hiking deals.
- Cotswold Outdoor: A great range of camping, hiking and climbing kit from this nationwide UK retailer which can boast 79 stores and a full online operation.
- Ultimate Outdoors: Selling everything you'd expect for outdoor activities including hiking boots, trekking poles and waterproof jackets. If you have a DofE card, you can get 20% off.
Advnture's expert hiking buying guides
For expert advice on buying the best kit before looking for the best Black Friday hiking deals, check out Advnture's in-depth buying guides:
- Best hiking boots: the best boots for all-terrain walking
- Best hiking shoes: a lighter alternative to boots
- Best men's hiking boots: the best hiking boots for men
- Best women's walking boots: the best walking boots for women
- Best gaiters: for rugged leg protection
- Best hiking backpacks: carry your gear with these excellent backpacks
- Best trekking poles: make trekking easier with these poles
- Best hydration packs: stay hydrated on your adventures with these packs
- Best waterproof jackets: the best coats to stay dry outdoors
- Best softshell jackets: to protect you from wind and cold on the crag
- Best fleeces: cosy mid layers for winter weather
- Best hiking pants: for comfort and protection in all conditions
- Best women's hiking tops: stay comfortable on the trail
- Best hiking socks: avoid boot rub and cold feet on the trail
- Best hiking water bottle: for thirsty walks
- Best hiking gloves: for warmth and precision in cold weather
- Best headlamps: find your way with the best headlamps
- Best compass: for navigation on the trail
- Best insect repellent: keep pests at bay with the best insect repellent
When is Black Friday?
In 2021 Black Friday will take place on November 26, and Cyber Monday will follow on November 29. As consumers have come to expect, many retailers will be offering substantial offers that you won't find at any other time of year. There are bound to be some excellent Black Friday hiking boot deals where you're likely to see some massive savings.
When do Black Friday hiking boot deals start?
Black Friday used to be just a single day. But retailers now spread the sales (and make the deliveries more achievable) over a week or more with deals and reductions all the way up to the big day and beyond. This means the bargains aren't as concentrated into one 24 hour period so are potentially harder to find. Which is where we come in. We have scoured the internet to find Black Friday hiking boot deals that are genuine bargains. This means highly-rated boots at great prices. The kind of deals that you have to tell all your friends who hike about (after securing a pair for yourself, of course).
How long do Black Friday hiking boot deals last?
There is no set time for how long deals last. Sometimes, they last mere minutes as once all the stock has gone, that's it. Other hiking boots will be on offer to the end of Cyber Monday. Speaking from experience, if you see the right boots at the price you want to pay, it's worth snapping them up before they sell out. Avoid Black Friday regret and annoying everyone with talk of the ones that got away.
All the latest inspiration, tips and guides to help you plan your next Advnture!
Thank you for signing up to Advnture. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.