When it comes to finding the best Black Friday hiking boot deals we have done all the leg work for you. Hiking boots are the most important piece of kit for any hiker. You're hopefully going to be walking a long way in them so it's good to get the best possible pair. By taking advantage of Black Friday discounts and offers you can make your money go further and bag a pair of boots you've had your eye on all year.
Black Friday is on November 27 this year but here at Advnture, we're mindful of the fact that the shopping event of the year is now spread over a week or more. So we'll be searching out hiking boot price cuts and deals you won't want to miss right up until the big day and beyond to Cyber Monday on 30 November. Bookmark this page if you want to know the best hiking boot deals and read on to see what we've discovered so far.
Black Friday hiking boot deals
Black Friday is finally here. And lots of hiking boot brands are currently available at hugely reduced prices. Here are the best deals we've come across...
Karrimor 3 CH Ladies weathertite
Price £45, save up to 55%
If you're looking for a light but sturdy hiking boot, this could be the choice for you. The Karrimor 3 CH Ladies weathertite is well cushioned with additional arch support, allowing you to conquer the trails in comfort. Save up to 55% on certain sizes with this Cyber Monday deal.View Deal
Salomon Quest 4D 3 GTX Men's Hiking Boot
Price £90.00, Save 50%
Our current pick of Go Outdoor's hiking boot deals, don't let this boot's comfort factor fool you into thinking it's not a strong performer in the worst weather. The Gore-Tex bootie liner is a waterproof breathable barrier for your feet under a water-resistant synthetic upper. Salomon's 4D Advanced Chassis ensures your foot is supported as well as dry.View Deal
Quest 4D 3 GTX Women's Hiking Boot
Price £90.00, Save 50%
Go Outdoors haven't just slashed the price of its men's hiking boots, its women's hiking boots have come crashing down in price too. Equipped with running shoe adapted technology, this supportive boot will look after your feet on the trails.View Deal
Berghaus Men's Expeditor Trek 2.0 Walking Boots
Price: $70.34, 47% off
These good-looking, dependable boots are hardwearing but won't constrict your feet thanks to their supple suede construction. The waterproof breathable lining keeps your feet dry and well-ventilated and you can rely on the Opti-stud grip over difficult terrain. View Deal
CMP Men's Rigel Mid Trekking Shoe Wp High Rise Hiking Boots
Price £47.68, save 39%
Characterised by a perfect fit, these waterproof men's hiking boots offer maximum protection on the trails. Balancing stability, comfort and lightness, this manmade shoe with excellent grip is more than capable of tackling wet and dry terrain.View Deal
CMP Women's Heka High Rise Hiking Boots
Price £49.28, save 44%
These stylish and durable hiking boots are perfectly suited to both urban areas and the trails. A leather construction with a rubber sole keeps your feet comfortable and the inner mesh makes sure they stay ventilated.View Deal
Columbia Liftop III Boots
$81.99, save 25%
These are great boots for when the temperature drops. Insulated to keep your feet warm down to -25°F, the waterproof bootie will stop water getting in too. Techlite midsoles offer comfort, the rubber outsoles good grip in the iciest conditions.
CMP Men's Arietis High Rise Hiking Shoes
Price £35.15, save up to 60%
Made from a suede waterproof membrane, these hiking shoes will keep your feet dry on the trails. And with a light construction, this shoe is perfect for tackling mountainous terrain. Discounts vary by size, with up to 60% to be saved.View Deal
CMP Men's Rigel Mid High Rise Hiking Boots
Price £45.08, save 43%
You'll have to be quick if you want this offer on the size 11.5 CMP hiking boot. Stocks are vanishing fast for a reason because these popular boots are more than capable of looking after your feet on the trails. Make a saving while you can.View Deal
Mammut men's T Aenergy Trail GORE-TEX® Boots
Price £129.50, save 30%
Thanks to its essential underfoot support, these Mammut boots will reduce fatigue when you're tackling mountains or trekking across the toughest trails.View Deal
Black Friday hiking boots deals from around the web
When it comes to finding the best Black Friday hiking boot deals, let us save your searching shoe leather. We have put together a list of some of the most popular and well-respected retailers so you can find the best deals this Black Friday and buy your boots safe in the knowledge that you're getting what you paid for.
Amazon: The world's biggest retailer has a huge range of hiking boots with whole ranges discounted for Black Friday.
If you want to buy your hiking boots from a specialist there are plenty out there. We've compiled a list of retailers who can be relied on for a good deal when Black Friday arrives.
- Kittery Trading Post: Great outdoor gear from the best brands. They ship to the US and Canada.
- Bob Wards: Offering everything outdoors from hiking to hunting to fishing, Bob Ward is a sporting goods retailer with a heritage.
- Cabelas: Big, popular outdoor retailer across the US and Canada with 169 stores. Venture into its Bargain Cave for the biggest discounts.
- Scheels: Specialises in hunting equipment but don't miss out on its range of hiking and camping gear for all your outdoor adventures.
- Academy: You're sure to find some good discounts on offer at Academy. Plus there's free shipping on orders over $25.
- EMS: Expect huge Black Friday deals from Eastern Mountain Sports across a range of products.
- REI: This member-owned co-operative has been trading since 1938 and always has some great deals on gear to help you get outdoors.
- Cabela's Backcountry: With an up-to 50% sale already on, Cabela will only add to their deals when Black Friday kicks off.
- Millets: Britain's leading outdoor retailer is a familiar sight on the high street but don't neglect its online presence for Black Friday deals.
- Blacks: The well-respected UK retailer started their sale early with up to 60% off certain items. You can expect more deals over Black Friday.
- GO Outdoors: The biggest outdoor equipment shop in the UK has a huge range of hiking and camping stock.
- Mountain Warehouse: Taking in more skiing equipment than many competitors, Mountain Warehouse will also be worth checking for camping and hiking deals.
- Cotswold Outdoor: A great range of camping, hiking and climbing kit from this nationwide UK retailer which can boast 79 stores and a full online operation.
- Ultimate Outdoors: Selling everything you'd expect for outdoor activities including hiking boots, trekking poles and waterproof jackets. If you have a DofE card, you can get 20% off.
What products are discounted in Black Friday hiking boot deals?
Everything is potentially up for a deal on Black Friday. It's become a shopping festival on an unprecedented scale. Retailers know millions of shoppers will be looking for bargains and make the most of the opportunity to sell, sell, sell.
You're certain to see prices plummeting on hiking boots along with other hiking equipment, as you can see in our guide to the best Black Friday hiking deals. We'll be sifting through the sales to find the biggest reductions and best deals. So bookmark this guide and keep coming back to see the latest hiking boot offers.
When is Black Friday?
In 2020, Black Friday is on November 27. As usual, since internet shopping took off, what is now a week or more of discounted sales, culminates on Cyber Monday, which this year is on November 30. Some retailers keep their sales running further into that week too where it all flows into Christmas shopping time. It's been a difficult year for many shops this year so we expect there to be plenty of hiking boot bargains as retailers make the most of this opportunity to clear 2020 stock.
When do Black Friday hiking boot deals start?
Black Friday used to be just a single day. But retailers now spread the sales (and make the deliveries more achievable) over a week or more with deals and reductions all the way up to the big day and beyond. This means the bargains aren't as concentrated into one 24 hour period so are potentially harder to find. Which is where we come in. We have scoured the internet to find hiking boot deals that are genuine bargains. This means highly-rated boots at great prices. The kind of deals that you have to tell all your friends who hike about (after securing a pair for yourself, of course).
How long do Black Friday hiking boot deals last?
There is no set time for how long deals last. Sometimes, they last mere minutes as once all the stock has gone, that's it. Other hiking boots will be on offer to the end of Cyber Monday. Speaking from experience, if you see the right boots at the price you want to pay, it's worth snapping them up before they sell out. Avoid Black Friday regret and annoying everyone with talk of the ones that got away.
Advnture's expert hiking buying guides
When it comes to buying essential new outdoor gear like hiking boots, it's important to get some expert advice. To help you pick the best Advnture has put together a range of definitive buying guides dedicated to hiking and camping equipment. These guides are written by experienced outdoor experts with huge knowledge of how equipment performs in the field so you can trust their recommendations.
We constantly update these buying guides with the best offers available online. So bookmark them and check them often for the best deals Black Friday has to offer.
- Hiking boots: our expert guide to the most essential piece of hiking kit
- Men's hiking boots: the best hiking boots for men
- Women's walking boots: the best walking boots for women
- Waterproof jackets: stay dry on your hike, whatever the weather
- Best hiking backpacks: your back will thank you for getting the right pack
- Best trekking poles: tackle any trek with confidence with these poles
- Best hydration packs: don't get dehydrated on your adventures with these packs
- Best headlamps: hands-free lighting to help you hike in the dark
- Best insect repellent: keep the bugs at bay with the best repellents
All the latest inspiration, tips and guides to help you plan your next Advnture!
Thank you for signing up to Advnture. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.