We're looking ahead to Black Friday 2024, and bringing you a complete listing of all the best sales on Patagonia gear right now.
You're in the right place to find all the best Black Friday deals on Patagonia gear for hiking, climbing, trail running, and winter sports. Patagonia famously doesn't do Black Friday itself, but other retailers certainly do, and here at Advnture we're hand-picking all the best offers so you don't have to go searching for them.
Black Friday takes place on November 29 2024, and will be the perfect chance to save up to 50% off Patagonia fleeces, jackets, base layers, and much more.
Can't wait that long? Below you'll find a roundup of all the best sales on Patagonia gear running right now. Patagonia's own Web Specials also run year-round, letting you save up to 30% off last season's gear (often exactly the same as the current line, but in different colors).
Today's best Patagonia sales
Want to shop now? Here's a complete list of all today's best sales on Patagonia gear. Why wait for Black Friday?
- Backcountry: up to 60% off Patagonia gear
- Dick's Sporting Goods: less than half price
- Patagonia: huge discounts with Web Specials
- REI: get up to 50% off for Cyber Week
- Steep & Cheap: save up to 75% off essentials
- Alpinetrek: heaps of hoodies and fleeces
- Cotswold Outdoor: huge clearance savings
- Ellis Brigham: up to 60% off essentials
- End: up to 45% off jackets and T-shirts
- Patagonia: big Web Specials savings
- Snow+Rock: save up to 35% off jackets
- SportShoes.com: half price Patagonia gear
- The Epicenter: up to £80 off jackets
- Zalando: £50 off clothing and bags
Today's best prices
If you need a new fleece, jacket or backpack right now, here are today's best prices on a selection of our favorite Patagonia gear. Prices are updated daily, so you know you're always getting the best deals.
Does Patagonia do a Black Friday or Cyber Monday sale?
No, but you'll find discounts on Patagonia products at third-party retailers for Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
When is Black Friday?
Black Friday takes place on November 29, 2024 – the day after Thanksgiving.
What is Cyber Monday?
Cyber Monday is the first Monday after Thanksgiving, and is a continuation from Black Friday. Traditionally, people would shop for deals in physical stores on Black Friday, then shop online on Cyber Monday.
All the latest inspiration, tips and guides to help you plan your next Advnture!
Cat is the editor of Advnture, She’s been a journalist for 15 years, and was fitness and wellbeing editor on TechRadar before joining the Advnture team in 2022. She’s a UK Athletics qualified run leader, and in her spare time enjoys nothing more than lacing up her shoes and hitting the roads and trails (the muddier, the better), usually wearing at least two sports watches.