The best Black Friday hiking deals are finally live, so it's time to snap up a bargain. We're working hard to track down all the best offers on backpacks, hiking boots and more to make sure that you can get restock your kit locker and during the shopping event of the year.
So bookmark this page and keep checking back throughout the day as we'll be showcasing the most important Black Friday hiking deals you need to know about this year. And don't forget to check out our guide to the best Black Friday hiking boot deals and Black Friday camping deals for even more offers. Enjoy your shopping.
Black Friday hiking deals
Black Friday hiking deals have finally appeared now the big day is here. We'll be scouring the web for the best deals and updating this section as they come in. In the meantime, check out the best deals on hiking equipment below...
Olympus 118755 8 x 40 DPSI Binocular
Save £43.98, save 52%
Take in the sights on your next hiking adventure with these Olympus binoculars. Complete with UV protection and a wide-angle field of view, the DPSI series lets you discover the expansive nature around you with ease.View Deal
BERGHAUS Men’s Maitland GORE-TEX jacket
Price £133, save 30%
Face the outdoors whatever the weather with this 2-layer GORE-TEX jacket. Complete with a high neck, hood and inner fleece, this Blacks exclusive jacket promises to be a brilliantly breathable waterproof.View Deal
Men’s Accentor Sport Mid GORE-TEX Walking Boots
Price £98, save 30%
These fully waterproof and breathable shoes are the perfect footwear for tackling the outdoors. With excellent underfoot traction, this slip resistant shoe is proving to be a best seller this Black Friday for a reason.View Deal
Blencathra Walking Pole
Price £24.99, save 50%
With their lightweight build, these Blencathra walking poles are ideal for long walks. Complete with an adjustable wrist strap, this foldable pole even has a reinforced tip for extra durability.View Deal
Compact Walking Pole
Price £14.99, save 50%
Suitable for a variety of outdoor environments, this compact walking pole is ergonomically designed to provide style and stability while your on the trails.View Deal
MOUNTAINTOP Hiking Backpack 40L: save 55%
Amazon has kicked off its discounts on hiking gear with this deal on a Mountaintop backpack. Perfect for weekend excursions, this waterproof backpack is large enough to contain essentials such as toiletries.View Deal
WHITIN men's insulated hiking boots: save 42%
A comfortable, stylish boot with slip resistant outsoles and a durable welt construction. Not a fan of the lining? This can be removed to accommodate thicker hiking socks. Grab them for just £28.79 before 29 November.View Deal
Black Friday hiking deals from around the web:
With so many sites offering discounts on hiking equipment, it can be difficult to know where to look. To help you out, we've compiled a list of the most popular and reputable sites so you can find the best Black Friday hiking deals and buy equipment with confidence.
Amazon: We'll get the obvious one out of the way first, but there's no denying that Amazon is a leading player when it comes to cheap hiking gear.
Want to look further afield? You're in luck. There are plenty of online retailers who specialise in hiking equipment. And we've rounded up a list of the biggest names you'll want to check out for a good deal.
- Kittery Trading Post: Boasting the finest outdoor equipment from quality brands, Kittery Trading Post ships to both US and Canada.
- Bob Wards: A sporting goods retailer with a proud history, Bob Wards offers everything from hiking gear to angling equipment.
- Cabelas: Popular outdoor retailer with 169 stores across US and Canada. Find discounts in its Bargain Cave.
- Scheels: With an emphasis on hunting gear, Scheels also offers a range of outdoor gear to cover all your hiking needs.
- Academy: Offering free shipping on orders over $25, Academy is a wallet-friendly way to pick up all your sporting and outdoor gear.
- EMS: Eastern Mountain Sports is already offering huge Black Friday deals on a range of products.
- REI: REI is also already offering big deals on outdoor equipment - head over now to see what's on offer.
- Cabela's Backcountry: With fall savings of up to 50% already on offer, Cabela will be one to watch during the Black Friday festivities.
- Millets: The UK's leading retailer of outdoor clothing, footwear and equipment. A familiar name with a good reputation, well worth checking out.
- Blacks: Leading British retailer currently offering huge clearance discounts with up to 60% off certain items.
- GO Outdoors: The UK's biggest outdoor retailer that promises to beat cheaper items found elsewhere by 10%.
- Mountain Warehouse: Specialising in everything from camping to skiing, Mountain Warehouse is a reliable retailer that delivers quality and value.
- Cotswold Outdoor: Nationwide UK retailer with 79 stores and e-commerce servies. Specialises in camping, climbing and active equipment.
- Ultimate Outdoors: As its name suggests, it specialises in outdoor equipment such as waterproof jackets, tents, trekking poles and climbing gear. DofE card holders get up to 20% off.
When is Black Friday?
Traditionally the day after US Thanksgiving, this year Black Friday takes place on November 27. And, as tradition dictates, it'll be closely followed by Cyber Monday which in 2020 will occur on November 30. It's expected to be the best time of the year to scoop up a discount, with a plethora of hiking items expected to make an appearance.
When do Black Friday hiking deals begin?
Don't let its name trick you. Black Friday isn't limited to a single day of the week, and retailers are expected to reduce items ahead of the big day to build up anticipation. Previously we've seen better deals in the run up to Black Friday, so if you find a product you like over the next few weeks at the right price, it could be a good idea to buy it while you can.
It remains unclear whether or not Covid-19 will disrupt the deal plans of certain retailers, but we'll be scouring the internet to find you the best discounts as and when they appear.
How long do Black Friday hiking deals last?
This is another 'how long is a piece of string' question. Some Black Friday discounts appear for a very limited time only – such as an hour or less – while others run all the way through to the end of Cyber Monday. It's best practice to buy when you see the right product at the right price, otherwise it might sell out or shoot back up in price.
What products are discounted in Black Friday hiking deals?
As shoppers have come to expect, Black Friday is a retail bonanza. Products from practically every sector imaginable see their prices come crashing down, meaning that there really is something for everyone.
This is a roundabout way of saying hiking equipment is sure to appear at rock bottom prices. We'll be doing our best to sniff out the best reductions and feature them on this page, so make sure you bookmark this guide and check back over the coming weeks to avoid disappointment.
Advnture's expert hiking buying guides
To help you decide on what you want to purchase, Advnture has put together a list of buying guides dedicated to hiking equipment. These buying guides are written by outdoor experts, so you can rest assured that their recommendations are reliable. By taking kit into the field and putting it through its paces, they've thoroughly identified which product is worth your hard-earned cash.
Remember, these buying guides are constantly updated with the best offers available online right now. Be sure to check them out and bookmark them for brilliant Black Friday hiking deals.
- Waterproof jackets: the best coats to stay dry outdoors
- Hiking boots: the best boots for all-terrain walking
- Men's hiking boots: the best hiking boots for men
- Women's walking boots: the best walking boots for women
- Best hiking backpacks: carry your gear with these excellent backpacks
- Best trekking poles: make trekking easier with these poles
- Best hydration packs: stay hydrated on your adventures with these packs
- Best headlamps: find your way with the best headlamps
- Best insect repellent: keep pests at bay with the best insect repellent
All the latest inspiration, tips and guides to help you plan your next Advnture!
Thank you for signing up to Advnture. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.